Power Your Jobsite, Campsite, or Home with the Ryobi RYi2200 2200 Watt Inverter Generator
Whether you are on the jobsite or you are out camping with the family, you’ll need power. Ryobi’s new RYi2200, 2200 watt inverter generator presents a flexible solution for you. It’s quiet, provides up to 2200 watts of starting power (1800 watts running), and has two, 120V outlets, and a one gallon take. It only weighs 51 pounds and includes an extendable handle so you can pull it behind you like a suitcase. For larger power demands, the RYi2200 is parallel-kit capable for daisy-chaining two of them together for twice the power. The Ryobi RYi2200 lists for $599 and is currently available to power your jobsite, campsite, or home.
- On-Board Monitoring System – Power, Over Load, Low Oil Alerts
- Wheels and Extendable Handle for Easy Transport
- Parallel Kit Capable – Combine Two Units for Twice the Power (sold separately)
- Super Quiet: Quieter than a conversation
- Clean Power: Safe for sensitive electronics
- Auto-Idle: Runs longer, saves fuel when less power is required
- 3 Step Easy Starting: Choke, pull start cord and run
For more information, please visit www.ryobitools.com.