Having reviewed tons of DeWalt Tools, we already appreciate the brand for its powerful and ergonomic cordless products. On the corded side, the brand makes powerful saws and rotary hammers. Because of this, we love it when the brand offers steep DeWalt tool deals and sales and discounts to Pros.
What Kind of DeWalt Tool Sales and Discounts to Expect
Based on past history, DeWalt offers some of the best tool deals and sales and discounts to Pros and consumers. We’ve seen them give away a free 5Ah or 6Ah battery pack with various tool kit purchases. They frequently discount their 12V Xtreme line of tools. Other times, DeWalt offers tool discounts on various 20V cordless power tools to make room for new or upcoming products.
The company has offered 10% off LED lighting products and we’ve even seen discounts on their popular mechanics tools sets. While these specific DeWalt tool deals change from week to week, we try to stay up to date so you have the latest info.
Of course, you always want to peruse the latest featured DeWalt tools and products to see if an online retailer can beat in-store pricing at The Home Depot. More often than not, we see incentives and discounts that match or beat home improvement warehouse pricing.
Latest DeWalt Tool Deals and Sales at Acme Tools
Based on our research, the following represent the latest DeWalt tool deals and sales and discounts available—both online via the Internet and in-store.
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK a DeWalt 12″ miter saw combo for $599!!! – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK w/DeWalt 20V Power Detect Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Kit ($379)- LINK
- Get the DEWALT 8-1/4 in. Compact Jobsite Table Saw for $399 – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK DeWalt 20V 3-speed Oscillating Tool Kit ($199) – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK DeWalt DWS715 Miter Saw for just $329 – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK DeWalt 20V MAX Atomic 1/4in Impact Driver Kit w/2 batteries ($159) – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK Get the DeWalt FLEXVOLT 60V Brushless Reciprocating Saw Kit for $339 – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK Grab the DeWalt DWS715 Miter Saw for just $329 – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK Get the DeWalt 20V Biscuit Joiner for $279 – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK off a DeWalt 20V Brushless 4-Tool Combo Kit ($479) – LINK
- SAVE up to $100 with code: POWERSTACK DeWalt DWFP55126 6 gal 165 PSI pancake compressor for $159 – LINK
- Find more DeWalt Tool Deals at Acme by clicking the button below!
Best DeWalt Tool Deals at Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware, ToolNut, and Others
We’ve also found some pretty exciting deals on DeWalt tools and combo kits at other retailers like Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware, and the ToolNut. These are some of our favorite DeWalt deals going on right now:
Best DeWalt Tool Deals at Home Depot
- Buy a $399 DeWalt 20V 4-tool Atomic kit – LINK
- Get the DeWalt 15A 8-1/4 in. Compact Jobsite Tablesaw for $399 – LINK
- DeWalt 20V Max Powerstack Compact Battery Starter Kit for $119 – LINK
- Get the DeWalt DCF850P1 impact driver kit for just $229 – LINK
- Get a DeWalt 2x20V 5Ah battery pack ($239) – LINK
- Get the DeWalt Atomic 20V Cordless Oscillating Tool Kit w/4Ah battery for $219 – LINK
Best DeWalt Tool Deals at Lowe’s
- Buy for $399 DeWalt 20V Power Detect 2-Tool Brushless Combo Kit – LINK
- Buy the DeWalt XTREME 12V 2-tool Brushless Combo Kit – LINK
- The DeWalt 8.25-in Portable Corded Table Saw ($399) – LINK
- The DeWalt 20V 5-tool combo kit ($549) – LINK
- See ALL the DeWalt power tool deals at Lowe’s – LINK
While these deals represent some of our favorites, all of these retailers certainly have much more going on than we’ve highlighted here. Click the buttons below to explore more DeWalt deals and discounts!
When shopping for the best DeWalt tool deals and sales you want to focus on the right platforms. DeWalt FlexVolt technology represents the line’s most powerful products. Having some DeWalt Atomic Tools on hand can save you some weight and make for great tools for daily use.
The atomic line of tools are a ripoff. You sacrifice power while at the same time not getting a tool that is smaller in any meaningful way. A prime example would be the impact driver. For instance compared with the 887, the atomic is actually taller from the bottom of the battery to the top on the atomic. The motor housing is a larger diameter on the atomic as well. from the front of the truck to the back it is only about 1/8 of an inch shorter.. That’s it. Also if you need batteries you get a much better… Read more »