After they cut through a whole lot of things that weren’t wood with the new Milwaukee Ax with Carbide Teeth, Milwaukee challenged us to see what we could cut. We asked for some suggestions from our audience and you responded. Here’s some of the coolest, craziest, and silliest things we came up with.
Interestingly enough, there wasn’t a single material we tried to cut through that the Milwaukee Ax with Carbide teeth failed to dig into. Do you think Milwaukee Sawzall blades earn a place in your toolbox now that they have carbide teeth?
Milwaukee Ax with Carbide Teeth Key Features
- Carbide Technology plus Best Tooth Design equals longest life
- Carbide Teeth for 30X life in nail-embedded wood and residential materials
- 5 TPI for fast aggressive cuts
- Nail Guard allows users to rip nails not teeth.
- Fang Tip for fastest plunging
- Optimized for cordless
- 25% more cuts per charge
Milwaukee Ax with Carbide Teeth Specifications
- Model: Milwaukee AX blade (48-00-5226)
- TPI: 5
- Tested length: 9″
- Blade thickness: 0.05″
- Teeth per Inch: 5
- Blade cutting material: Carbide
- Material cut: Wood with nails, Plywood, Composites
- Saw blade type: Reciprocating Saw
- Pack quantity: 1 Pack
- Available lengths: 6″ (48-00-5221), 12″ (48-00-5227)
- Price: $7.17 and up