Diablo is all about giving saws that run the gamut from DIY to high-end Pro the best possible performance with great cutting accessories. The best Diablo blades at STAFDA 2018 bring a focus in on expanding your capabilities with your circular and reciprocating saws.
Best Diablo Blades at STAFDA 2018
Expand Your Circular Saw’s Range
With the new 2018 Pro Tool Innovation Award-winning Diablo 7-1/4″ general purpose circular saw blade, you can cut both wood and metal. It’s not going to replace your wood or metal blades, but if you’re going to be cutting some of both, this 36-tooth blade is a great option to keep from swapping blades or carrying two saws. You can pick one up for $21.97. It’s also available in a 6-1/2″ size.
Diablo’s new 7-1/4″ Steel Demon Cermet blade turns your standard circular saw into a metal cutting beast – even in stainless steel! In the demo we saw, one blade made 50 cuts in stainless and still had life left in it. Whether you’re fabricating or working on plumbing, this $29.97 blade makes your metal cutting life that much easier and more cost efficient! You can grab these in 6-1/2″ and 6-3/4″ sizes as well.
Cut (Almost) Anything with Your Reciprocating Saw
Diablo’s reciprocating saw blade lineup is the most complete you’ll find from bi-metal to carbide. With carbide being the all the buzz thanks to its ridiculously long life and ability to cut through almost anything, Diablo gives you the most bang for your buck. Check out their carbide line:
- 3 TPI Carbide Pruning Blade – works great in any clean wood
- 5/7 TPI Carbide Nail-Embedded Wood Blade – perfect for all-around demolition in wood
- 6/9 TPI Carbide General Purpose Blade – the right blade when you don’t know what’s behind that wall
- 8 TPI Carbide Thick Metal Blade – not even cast iron can stand up to this one
- 10 TPI Carbide Medium Metal Blade – a go-to blade for metals 1/16″ to 1/8″
- 20 TPI Carbide Thin Metal Blade – thin kerf and a high TPI for effective cuts in metal less than 3/16″
Check out more details on these blades here.