Corbin Russwin, a manufacturer of architectural hardware and security solutions for over 160 years, introduces its Access 800 WI1 lockset with intelligent WiFi access control. The Access 800 WI1 is a new product that is ideal for bringing access control to areas of a building that are cost-prohibitive and challenging to hardwire. The idea is that commercial establishments like corporate campuses, schools and healthcare facilities require security access, but you can’t always get wiring to the desired locations. Enter the Access 800 WI1. It’s a complete solution that integrates a complete solution of components – ANSI/BHMA, Grade 1 Corbin Russwin hardware, proximity reader and door monitoring – into a single device. The Access 800 WI1’s open architecture design simplifies integration with any access control system, and because there are no wires to run, it significantly reduces installation and labor costs.
Using an existing IEEE 802.11 b/g WiFi network and HID 125 kHz-proximity credentials, the Access 800 WI1 offers complete access control features. Capabilities include real-time alarms and local decision-making to ensure operation regardless of network status.
Corbin Russwin Access 800 WI1 Lockset Features
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 lock, available in cylindrical lock, mortise lock and exit device configurations
- Advanced data security with standard encryption techniques
- AES 128-bit encryption
- Supports most current WiFi network security standards. For specific security information, please contact your local ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions sales consultant or call 800-810-WIRE.
- Local decision making ensures operation regardless of network status
- Built-in door status monitoring and real-time, configurable alarm notifications
- Supports 2,400 users and 10,000 event audit trail
- Works with standard HID 125 kHz proximity card formats
- Available with a keypad option for two-factor authentication
- Available with a variety of finishes and Museo® decorative levers for a consistent design aesthetic throughout your facility
- Weatherseal gaskets and conduit included for use on exterior doors
- Uses six AA batteries for easy, cost-effective deployment and maintenance
The Access 800 WI1 is offered in ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 cylindrical locks, mortise locks and exit devices in a variety of lever styles – standard, Muséo and Vineyard – for a consistent design aesthetic throughout a facility.
About Corbin Russwin
For over 160 years, Corbin Russwin has been the premier manufacturer of architectural hardware, providing exceptional security and design solutions for institutions nationwide. The company’s wide range of products includes access control solutions, life safety solutions, a wide range of locksets, exit devices, levers, trim and more.