DeWalt 20V Max Rotary Laser Video
World of Concrete in Las Vegas usually gives us a chance to see the cool, new stuff coming out for the upcoming year. This last year was no different, and DeWalt gave us plenty to look forward to. The DeWalt 20V Max Rotary Laser provides a solution for coupling a long distance rotary laser with DeWalt’s Tool Connect app features. Tool Connect pairs to the laser’s 2000 ft. RF range to allow adjustments to be made from the app, even at great distances.
Tool Connect allows the user to turn the laser on and off, set slopes, and receive notifications if the laser gets bumped, dropped, or moved from its position. This job site-tough rotary laser carries an IP67 rating, making it almost impervious to water and dust ingress. It can also withstand drops from up to 2 meters.
The DeWalt 20V Max Rotary Laser will come in both green and red varieties.
DeWalt 20V Max Rotary Laser Features
- Accuracy of 1/16 in. at 100 ft.
- Connect to the DeWalt Tool Connect App via Bluetooth technology. Features include tool tracking, bump notifications, fall and drop indications, and changes in slope and line direction
- 2000 ft. range
- Dual axis slope mode for added functionality
- Scan mode of 15/45/90 degrees
- IP67 rated with a 2-meter drop for job site durability
- Up and down plumb dots
DeWalt 20V Max Rotary Laser Specs
- Model Number: DW080LGS (Green Laser), DW080LRS (Red Laser)
- Accuracy Per 100 Ft: 1/16″
- Laser Beam Color: Green, Red
- Range With Detector: 2000 Ft.
- Self-Leveling Range: 5°
- Tool Weight: 2 Lbs
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Range: 250 Ft
- Rotation Speed: 150-1200RPM
- System: 20V Max
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
- MSRP: $1,499 (DW080LGS Expected)