Whether you are on the jobsite or you are out camping with the family, you’ll need power. The Ryobi RYi2200 2200 Watt Inverter Generator presents a flexible solution for you. It’s quiet, provides up to 2200 watts of starting power (1800 watts running), and has two, 120V outlets, and a one gallon take. It only weighs 51 pounds and includes an extendable handle so you can pull it behind you like a suitcase. For larger power demands, the RYi2200 is parallel-kit capable for daisy-chaining two of them together for twice the power. The Ryobi RYi2200 lists for $599 and is currently available to power your jobsite, campsite, or home.
Ryobi RYi2200 2200 Watt Inverter Generator Features
- On-Board Monitoring System – Power, Over Load, Low Oil Alerts
- Wheels and Extendable Handle for Easy Transport
- Parallel Kit Capable – Combine Two Units for Twice the Power (sold separately)
- Super Quiet: Quieter than a conversation
- Clean Power: Safe for sensitive electronics
- Auto-Idle: Runs longer, saves fuel when less power is required
- 3 Step Easy Starting: Choke, pull start cord and run
For more information on the Ryobi RYi2200 2200 Watt Inverter Generator, please visit www.ryobitools.com.