Makita Rear-Handle Circular Saw Video Preview
We had the opportunity to be one of the first to try the new Makita Rear-Handle Circular Saw (model number Makita XSR01) at World of Concrete back in January. The power is definitely impressive and while there are some unknowns still running around (like price and exact specs), we can tell you it’s easily one of the most impressive cordless saws we’ve used.
Aside from the power, you’ve also got the capacity to cut 3x material in one pass. It runs on the X2 platform, so you’re taking advantage of the power and capacity of two Makita 18V LXT batteries working together. Check out the video for a quick look at what you can expect from the Makita 18V X2 Brushless Rear-Handle Circular Saw!
Makita Rear-Handle Circular Saw
- Model number: Makita XSR01Z (Bare), Makita XSR01PT (Kit)
- Power Source: (2) Makita 18V LXT batteries
- 2-9/16-inch cutting capacity at 90 degrees
- 0 to 53-degree bevel with positive stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Magnesium base and blade guard
- Electric brake
- Built-in tether notch
- Price: TBA