Werner Work Platforms Provide a Stable Step
Werner has two professional work platform models coming soon, both with a bunch of safety and utility features that should help your productivity on the jobsite.
- Model Numbers: Werner AP-25 and AP-35
- Large, wide platforms
- Lightweight and easy to set up
- Provides a non-skid area for standing
- Non-marring feet resist slipping and protect the floor from damage
- AP-35 model has a built-in linking system
What’s the Story Here?
The new Werner Work Platforms come in two different sizes: a 45″ x 12″ platform and a 48″ x 16″ platform. Both provide lightweight and easily transportable options for when you need to work a little higher (not that kind of high—keep it professional!), sit while you work, need a quick workbench, or whatever else you can think of for a platform like these.
Both models set up easily with self-locking legs and feature non-skid surfaces on the tops of the platforms for when you’re standing. No-mar pads on the feet keep them from slipping out from under you and protect the floor from scratches.
Aside from one model being marginally bigger than the other, the major difference between the AP-25 and AP-35 is that the AP-35 model work platforms have the ability to link together. This gives you a longer, continuous work surface, letting you spend more time working and less time moving the platform.
AP-25 Werner Work Platforms weigh just 14 lbs, yet support up to 300 lbs of the combined user and material weight. The AP-35 can tackle up to 375 lbs and only weighs 22 lbs itself.
The Werner AP-25 retails for $79 and the AP-35 is $99.
Werner Work Platforms Specs
- Model Number: Werner AP-25
- Height: 52-1/2″; 46-1/4″ (Closed)
- Width: 14-3/4″
- Depth: 20″; 3-1/4″ (Closed)
- Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 8.97; 1.28 (Closed)
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Top Dimensions: 45″ x 12″
- Highest Standing Level: 20″
- Model Number: Werner AP-35
- Height: 55″; 49-1/4″ (Closed)
- Width: 19″
- Depth: 20-1/2″; 3-1/2 (Closed)
- Cu. Ft. Per Unit: 12.40; 1.90 (Closed)
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Load Capacity: 375 lbs
- Top Dimensions: 48″ x 16″
- Highest Standing Level: 20-1/2″