The new Klein Tradesman Pro Tough Box Cooler is tougher than your standard cooler but doesn’t reach up into the premium cooler market. With an eye on tradesmen in the electrical industry, you know Klein put some thought behind the design. And it shows up in several ways.
The really big deal is that this supports up to 300 pounds and is the perfect size to sit on. When it’s time for lunch and there’s no break room on the jobsite, you can still get off your feet for a bit and relax. There are plenty of other features to talk about and, of course, capacity and ice retention.
So kick back, relax, and hit play. Remember to tell us what you think in the comments, especially if you have one of these already!
Want to read more? Check out our preview!
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Tough Box Cooler Features
- Keeps cool up to 30 hours
- Main compartment has a 17 quart (16.1 L), 18 can capacity
- Industrial exterior body design supports seating capacity of up to 300 pounds (136.1 kg)
- No rust, stainless steel hinged lid is recessed to accommodate 1 L water bottles and stays open at 90˚ to allow uninterrupted access
- Lid opens a full 180˚ to access interior compartment inside the lid to hold items like medicine, keys, napkins, utensils, etc.
- Shoulder strap holds lid in place while carrying and easily converts to a handle
- Lock hasp fits #1 Master Lock or equivalent (not included)
- Patent Pending Design
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Tough Box Cooler Specifications
- Application: Lunch, Food Cooler
- Capacity: 17 qt. (16.1 L)
- Cold Temperature Range: Up to 41°F ( 5°C) for 30 Hours
- Color: Gray with Orange
- Depth: 12 inches (304.8 mm)
- Handle: 2 inches (50.8 mm) Wide Polyester Webbing
- Height: 12 inches (304.8 mm)
- Insulation: Polyurethane Foam
- Size: 17 qt. (16.1 L) Main Compartment
- Special Features: Interior Lid Compartment 6-1/2 x 4 x 1 inch (165.1 x 101.6 x 25.4 mm)
- Sub Brand: Tradesman Pro
- Weight: 6.75 inches (3.08 kg)
- Width: 16-13/64 inches (411.6 mm)
- Price: $54.99