Pro Tool Reviews gets inquiries quite frequently for how to obtain and use reprints or reprint rights. Read below to understand our policy on how and when you can reprint material from Pro Tool Reviews or the ProToolReviews.com website and how you can contact us for additional reprint needs. If you have any additional questions or you feel your situation is unique in some way, please feel free to contact us.
Educational use of Pro Tool Reviews Reprints
Educators are permitted to make copies of and to distribute Pro Tool Reviews content under the following guidelines:
- Your educational institution must be nonprofit. If it is not, please see the section on “commercial use” below.
- You may not distribute more than 1,000 words of Pro Tool Reviews content more than once a month.
- You may not post materials anywhere online or where it may be accessible by the Internet.
- Content may not be edited.
- Content must include a URL to the original location and a statement clearly indicating that the material is “copyrighted by Pro Tool Reviews, LLC”.
If you wish to do something beyond these guidelines, please let us know. We’re happy to work with you.
Commercial use of Pro Tool Reviews Reprints
Anyone may use up to 100 words or an equivalent excerpt, provided they credit both the author (by name) and website (by URL). When crediting the source via URL you may not use a nofollow link. Reprinting of photography is not allowed without explicit permission. If you are a commercial entity and wish to use our materials, you will need to contact us. All requests must be approved in writing by Pro Tool Reviews. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of text or diagrams in sales and marketing materials of any kind.
Pricing for full reprints of Pro Tool Reviews content or reviews in print magazine and newspapers is available upon request, and we encourage manufacturers and PR companies to take advantage of this option when they receive a review.
Personal & Private Offline Use
Copyright law in the United States permits readers to make copies of our work, but only for private use. You may not republish these materials online or in print, or distribute them to others without our explicit, written permission.