Pro Tool Reviews is a successful online publication that has been providing tool reviews and industry news since 2008. In today’s world of Internet news and online content, we found that more and more professionals researched a large majority of their major power tool purchases online. That piqued our interest. There’s one key thing to note about Pro Tool Reviews: We’re all about the professional tool user and tradesman.
We started Pro Tool Reviews because we saw a “gap” in the market—an area we didn’t feel was adequately serviced. That area was the professional tradesman who, let’s face it, loves tools. How do we know that professionals love tools? We’ve gone to job sites, pulled out an as-yet-unreleased cordless reciprocating saw and watched the crowds gather. It’s happened time and time again.
Our goal is simple. Pro Tool Reviews seeks to provide well-written, accurate reviews that give tradesmen and construction business owners the knowledge they need to make informed choices. We answer the following questions:
- Who makes the best power tools?
- Which hand tools are worth my money?
- Which accessories, bits, and blades will last the longest?
- How do I choose one tool over another…and why?
Pro Tool Reviews is written by electricians, plumbers, concrete/masonry professionals, framers, HVAC techs, carpenters, maintenance workers, and general contractors… If you work in residential or commercial construction, you’re going to relate to our tool reviewers (and you’ll want to read more and more). We’re making it for you, specifically.
Professional tool reviews written by professionals, for professionals. That’s Pro Tool Reviews.
Learn Even More About Pro Tool Reviews
Check out more resources to learn about Pro Tool Reviews:
- See our Pro Tool Reviewers Writers and Editors
- Learn more about our Reprint Rights
- Get information about Advertising with Pro Tool Reviews
- Sign up for Tool Giveaways
- Join the popular Pro Tool Reviews Newsletter