Snap-on 3/8-in Flex-Head Digital Torque Wrench ATECH2FR125B
The Snap-on ATECH2FR125B is a new 3/8-inch drive flex-head digital torque wrench. The new torque wrench is part of the ATECH series but adds a wider torque range and better accuracy when using the flex-head.
Snap-on ATECH2FR125B Upgrades
The new Snap-on ATECH2FR125B digital torque wrench tackles 5-125 ft-lbs of torque. Automotive technicians should find this useful for passenger tires, engines, and suspensions. Snap-on engineered the yoke of the tool for a higher torque load by adding additional steel. It also has an extremely tight tolerance ratchet tang-to-yoke fit. Without compromising on the torsional strength, the new yoke also smooths indexing of the 80-tooth ratchet head up to 15 degrees. The smaller yoke-to-rachet gap also reduces potential pinch points.
The Snap-on 3/8-in Flex-Head digital torque wrench uses something called Multi-Axis Gyro Compensation (MAG COMP). It allows the tool to automatically measure its position and compensate for the change of length while in a flexed position. This makes the tool more precise while used between 0 and 15 degrees.
Because this digital torque wrench uses an 80-tooth ratchet, you get a short 4.5-degree arc. When using this automotive tool in tight spaces, that helps get the job done. It also meets or exceeds the ASME B107.300-2010 (B107.28) standard. The wrench uses AA batteries and includes a two-year warranty.
Snap-on 3/8-in Flex-Head Digital Torque Wrench Features
- Four alert modes (LED, LCD, vibratory, and audible)
- Six scales for precise measurements in both metric/SI and imperial units (ft-lb, in-lb, Nm, kg-cm, dNm, angle)
- Torque-to-yield angle mode + torque-then-angle option
- 10 presets
- Cycle counter
- Battery level indicator
- Low profile buttons
- Power interruption technology
- Dual progressive LEDs and backlight LCD screen
Snap-on 3/8″ Flex-Head Digital Torque Wrench Specs
- Drive: 3/8-inch
- Head: Sealed flex head
- Gears: 80 (4.5º action)
- Range: 60–1,500 in-lbs/5–125 ft-lbs/6.78–169.48 Nm
- Meets or exceeds ASME® B107.300-2010 (B107.28) standard
- Assembled in the USA
- Weight (w/o batteries): 2.2 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Ratchet service kit: RKRFLLF80
- Flex joint repair kit: RKRFLLF80JT
- Power: 3 x AA batteries
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 1-1/4 x 17-25/32 x 9/16 in.
- Warranty: 2-years
- Price: $579 (retail)
For more information, visit the snap-on website.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $96.42Was: $102.86