Klein 11063W Katapult Wire Stripper/Cutter Preview
The Klein 11063W Katapult Wire Strippers are built for repeatability. If you’re continually stripping the same wire size, then the 11063W Katapult is a tool you really want to look at. It seems like a really quick way to strip wire quickly and efficiently. It’s a bit more sophisticated than the Klein Kurve wire strippers, allowing for a more automatic wire stripping function.
Klein 11063W Katapult Wire Stripper Features
Looking at the build quality, it’s apparent that this tool is built to last and withstand the rigors of daily use on the jobsite. From the rubber overmold grips to the replaceable steel jaws, the Katapult is a serious tool that would actually be intimidating is it weren’t so darn handy to keep in your tool pouch.
Klein 11063W Features
- Cuts and strips 8-22 AWG wire
- Compound action stripping: grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion
- Precision machined stripping holes to remove insulation without damaging the wire
- Remove up to 1” (25 mm) in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in one step
- Tension loaded wire-grip
- Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Ecoat finish