Have you ever tried to stick a thermometer into an A/C register? It’s easy when you can stand 20 feet away and just beam a laser where you want to measure. The Ridgid micro IR-100 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides simple, quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button. You simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual class II lasers at the surface being measured. The micro IR-100 provides an immediate temperature measurement on a clear, easy-to-read backlit LCD display. In addition to numerous other uses, this rugged, compact, instrument enables professional tradesman to diagnose heating and ventilation problems, perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and systems, troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating without contact.
It’s a jack of all trades – if your trade involves air mechanical or measuring temperatures, that is.
- Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers easily illuminate the surface area being measured.
- Ergonomic Pistol Style Grip with rugged over molding allows you to keep a solid grip in the harshest of industrial environments.
- 20 To 1 Distance To Spot Ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a farther distance.
- High and Low Alarms quickly alert you to temperatures outside of the ranges that you set.
- Bright Backlit Display which can be toggled on in poorly lit areas.
- Tripod Mount Capable for repeatable, precise temperature measurements.
- Temperature Range: -59º to 1472ºF (-50º to 800ºC)
- Measurement Accuracy: -58°F ~68°F (-50°C ~20°C) ±4.5°F (2.5°C);
- 68°F ~1472°F (20°C ~800°C) ±1.0% or ±1.8°F (1.0°C)
- Response Time: <150ms
- Measurement Calculations: current temperature, max temperature
- Measurement Units: Fahrenheit, Celsius
- Power Source: 1 x “9V”
- IP Rating: IP54
About RIDGID and Emerson Professional Tools
RIDGID, a leading manufacturer of hand and power tools, markets its products in more than 140 countries. The company’s broad offering of more than 300 types of tools serve the rental, plumbing, HVAC/R, utility, industrial, electrical, petroleum, institutional, commercial and hardware markets. RIDGID is part of Emerson Professional Tools™, a business of Emerson, which brings technology and engineering together to design and produce some of the highest-quality tools and equipment in the world. From wet/dry vacs to the industry’s best-selling pipe diagnostic system, key brands include RIDGID, KNAACK, PROTEAM and WEATHER GUARD.