Lind Equipment All-In-One Beacon LED Tower Light
Tower lights serve a variety of functions from jobsites to event hosting and there are specific light designs to fit the needs of each scenario. The Lind Equipment All-in-One Beacon LED Tower Light pulls multi-function duty and rocks up to 120,000 lumens of output.
Its keynote feature is a design that runs on gas or electric and comes with no-glare diffusers to cover three light designs in one. It’s an impressive solution that took home a 2019 Pro Tool Innovation Award.
- Three lights in one: generator-powered light tower, electric-powered light tower, or no-glare diffuser light tower
- 4 x 30,000-lumen light heads
- Two units can run on one 15-amp circuit
- Requires as small as a 1000-watt generator to run
- IP65 weatherproof rating
Three Tower Lights, One Unit
The Lind Equipment All-in-One Beacon Tower Light features three light designs in one unit. What it really boils down to is two power sources and two light styles.
Each one of the light heads produces 30,000 lumens, flooding your jobsite with a total of 120,000 lumens of LED light. One of the major benefits of LED is how much more energy-efficient it is compared to other options.
Even with so much output, you can run two of these tower lights on a single 15-amp circuit. That’s a big deal when you’re working on a site that you can’t run a generator on.
If you want to go the generator route on exterior or more remote sites, a 1000-watt generator has enough power for each unit. Using the 6-gallon auxiliary fuel tank and a 2000-watt generator, you can expect runtimes around 45 continuous hours.
Whether you’re running electric or gas, you can get away with a significantly smaller power source.
The All-in-One’s four light heads are adjustable and the included no-glare diffusers clip on quickly. In less than five minutes, you can have all four installed and ready to go.
By going with diffusers instead of balloon styling, you’re able to direct light where you need it and don’t experience the light loss that comes from sending it out in all directions. You also have the benefit of diffusing only the light heads you need to and directing the brightest light separately where you want it.
- IP65 weatherproof and 45 MPH wind rating
- Easy deployment
- Daisy chain capable
- Carrying case included for diffusers
- Fits through man doors
- 50,000-hour LED rating, 4500K color temperature
- Two units fit in the back of a standard pickup
- Yellow or black colors available
- Available as a tower mast or lay flat
- Also available in a two-light configuration
Lind Equipment All-in-One Beacon LED Tower Specs
- LE980LED-T2-AIO (two-light lay-flat)
- LE980LED-T4-AIO (four-light lay flat)
- LE980LEDV-T2-AIO (two-light vertical)
- LE980LEDV-T4-AIO (four-light vertical)
- Output: 30,000 lumens on each light head (60,000 or 120,000 total lumens)
- Color Temperature: 4500K
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Approval: cETLus
- Max Height: 20 feet (lay flat), 17 feet (vertical)
- Movement: Caster wheels and forklift guides