Trace Wires Confidently With Klein’s Advanced Circuit Tracer Kit
In the electrical field, there’s less room for error than in other trades. A key part of that is knowing exactly where wires and circuits are hidden behind walls and underground. The Klein Tools Advanced Circuit Tracer Kit aims to take the guesswork out of locating energized and non-energized breakers, fuses, and wires.
Klein Advanced Circuit Tracer Kit: The Big Deal
The Klein circuit tracer kit has a number of aspects that make it worth considering if you are in the market for a tool like this. For starters, you have the ability to locate breakers, fuses, and wires regardless of their energized status. It also has a variable sensitivity adjustment, so you can be sure to pick up wire readings through thick materials like cement or ground.
Audio and visual indicators on the circuit tracer receiver ensure that you get the correct signal strength.
The receiver has a flashlight to help you work in low-light conditions like basements and attics.
The device’s transmitter has AC/DC external voltage indicators of 12V, 48V, 120V, 240V, and 480V, with LED lights to show the power level. It is operated by a single power button and features a kickstand for easy viewing.
- 8 sensitivity levels
- Identifies a single wire in a bundle
- Receiver functions independently as an NCV detector
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- 6-foot drop protection rating
- CE and UKCA certified
Klein Advanced Circuit Tracer Kit Price
The kit includes a transmitter, receiver, blade and ground prongs, alligator clips, 3-Foot and 20-Foot lead adapters, AC plug leads, and a hard carrying case. It is listed at $199.99, which Klein backs with a two-year warranty.
- Model: Klein ET480
- Batteries required: 10 1.5V AA Alkaline (included)
- Drop protection: 6 feet
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Control type: Transmitter and receiver
- Lead length: 3 feet and 20 feet
- Length: Receiver: 7.05 in; Transmitter: 8.72 in
- Width: Receiver: 3.90 in; Transmitter: 2.07 in
- Height: Receiver: 1.84 in; Transmitter: 1.51
Discover more Klein test kits by clicking here.