2011 Milwaukee Tools New Product Symposium
So we’re here at the 2011 Milwaukee New Product Symposium. While it has yet to officially begin (I’m penning this from the hotel room) we have a lot of anticipation for what we expect to be a very exciting time of tool previews and new product introductions. Last year, Milwaukee alluded to the fact that its corded line would receive some much-needed attention, and we’d be excited to see if that comes to fruition this year.
2011 Milwaukee Tools New Product Symposium Quick Facts
- Official Twitter search term for the event: #MilwaukeeInnovation
- Follow Pro Tool Reviews on Twitter for all updates
- ‘Like’ Pro Tool Reviews on FaceBook for photos and more!
For now, here is a preview of today’s schedule. Since we’ll be jumping around a bit, we’ll get as much information posted live to the site as possible. In addition, we’ll be Tweeting and posting to Facebook throughout the day as well:
- 9:15 am – Company Introduction, Announcements
- 10:20 am – Hands-on tool demos #1
- 12:45 PM – Hands-on tool demos #2
- 2:35 PM – Hands-on tool demos #3
- 4:25 PM – Hands-on tool demos #4
- 6:05 PM – Free time with tools (aka “go ahead, try and break it!”)
- 6:30 PM – Q&A and wrap-up
As you can see, we’ll have a busy day with LOTS of tool demos. During each rotation (and certainly in-between) we’ll be posting live to Twitter as well as writing up more detailed impressions to Facebook and the website. Stay tuned to both if you want the most in-depth coverage possible (we’re kind of insane, so it’s pretty safe to expect a lot).
We’ll only be allowed to post what has been released for public consumption, but we expect that to be a sizable amount of products based on past experience. Anything under NDA will just have to wait until it clears, of course. In either event, we’re really looking forward to the next several hours!
Comment in our forums or via Facebook if there’s something you’d like to see more of in particular!