Bosch is making a move into the precise measuring and leveling world with the DAF220 Miterfinder. The days of miss cut angles and wasted trim are over. The Bosch DAF220K Miter Finder is like having four tools in one with functions that include an angle finder, cutting calculator, protractor, and a level. With a compact size of only 16” when folded up, the Bosch Miter Finder is a great addition to any toolbox because it won’t take up much space.
The Bosch DAF220K Miter Finder is made out of anodized extruded aluminum and comes with a protective thermoformed protective hard case. A pocket in the case houses the included leg extension which comes in handy for measuring angles in confined spaces. There are built in vertical and horizontal levels and the digital angle readout display is visible on both sides of the tool for easy viewing. Built in memory will store an angle measurement for repeated use and there is a compound cut calculator that can calculate the exact miter and bevel angles needed for a perfect fit of crown molding and other types of trim.
Bosch DAF220K Miter Finder Specifications
- Angle Accuracy: +/- 0.1 Degrees
- Compound Cut Input Angle Range: 0 to 180 Degrees
- Leg Extension Length: 16″
- Leg Extension Range: 0″ to 6-3/4″
- Leveling Accuracy (Vial): +/- 0.05 Degrees
- Range: 0 Degrees to 220 Degrees
- Readout Accuracy: +/-0.1 Degrees
- Simple Miter Cut Input Angle Range: 0 to 220 Degrees
- Automatic Shutoff: 3 Minutes
- Battery: 4 AA 1.5V Batteries
- Battery Life: 130 Hours
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
Included in the box is the Bosch DAF220K Miter Finder, one leg extension, storage case and four AA 1.5V Batteries. The Bosch DAF220 is currently available online and in select stores.