We’re (not) Shocked! As an electrician you quickly learn to appreciate tools that are non-conductive. The line up of fish tapes now includes a new Klein 100 ft Non-Conductive Fiberglass Fish Tape that has the same handy laser-etched markings in 1 ft increments, but which added a newly-designed tip. It incorporates a wire trough so it’s smaller and easier to navigate thru packed pipe. And while we all know fish tapes break (particularly the fiberglass variety), Klein offers a handy repair kit to re-affix a new eyelet head when needed (we just wish manufacturers included it by default!)
Klein 100 ft Non-Conductive Fiberglass Fish Tape Features
- Non-conductive fish tape and eyelet tip offer added protection against shock from energized sources.
- Permanent, laser etched 1′ increments on the tape allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Non-conductive fiberglass fish tape for flexibility and easy navigation through conduit runs.
- Non-conductive eyelet slides easily over existing wires and through multiple bends.
- The lightweight, strong fiberglass tape resists harsh elements and is strength rated for up to 500 pulling pounds.
- Exclusively designed tip incorporates a wire trough that allows you to lay wire in eyelet making head smaller and easier to navigate thru packed pipe.
- Made in the USA.
- Repair kit (Cat. No. 56025) available to replace non-conductive tips.
- Replacement metal eyelets (Cat. No. 56116) and spiral steel leaders (Cat. No. 56120) available.
Price: $204 kleintools.com