Milwaukee M18 750 MCM Crimper Video Review
Linemen and electricians know that there’s a limit to what you can do with hand crimpers. Hydraulics help, but the Milwaukee M18 750 MCM Crimper takes things to a whole new level of convenience as a battery-powered solution.
We teamed up with G&G Electrical out of Lakeland, FL to put the tool in the hands of electricians out in the field – check out what they found!
Reading more your thing? Click here for the written review.
Milwaukee M18 750 MCM Crimper Features
- Milwaukee PowerState Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee RedLithium Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power, and longer battery life.
- RedLink Plus Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Lightest 12T Crimper
- Most Balanced with Ergonomic Grip Design
- Bold Alignment Marks aid accuracy in crimp placement
- PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring) with AutoComplete Ensures Full Pressure
- PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring) Provides Instant Pressure Verification with Green Indicator
- Pre-Crimp Battery Check Automatically Ensures Enough Charge to Complete Each Crimp
- 350˚ Head Rotation Provides Easy Access in Tight Spaces
- The Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made for Professional Report Building through One Key
- Longer Life with PowerState Brushless Motor & Weather Protected Electronics that Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out
Milwaukee M18 750 MCM Crimper Specifications
- Item Numbers:
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 RedLithium
- Battery Warranty: 3 Year
- One Key Enabled: Yes
- Length: 16.0 inches
- Capacity: 750MCM Cu/Al
- Head Rotation: 350 degrees
- Adaptive Pressure Control System: Yes
- Reporting and Tool Diagnostics: Yes
- Full Pressure Indicator: Yes
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
You can pick up the Milwaukee M18 750 MCM Crimper from Acme Tools.