The FLIR One Pro LT is essentially a slightly scaled down version of the One Pro that uses your smartphone as a platform to get you into thermal image capture. After using it for several weeks, it’s proving to be a handy addition to my iPhone.
- Affordable thermal image solution for iPhone and Android
- Shoot photos, videos, and time-lapse photos
- Set up to three individual temperature points on your screen
- Multiple color pallet choices
- Fast charging (40 minutes)
- MSX thermal/visual combo provides much greater detail
- Relatively low thermal resolution compared to other phone-based options
- Fairly small temperature range
There’s a lot you can do with even an entry-level thermal camera like ths one. You can quickly see hot spots on equipment, moisture intrusion, troubleshoot electrical issues and much more. The $299 price tag is a very affordable entry into thermal imaging. If you need more resolution or a wider temperature range, check out the FLIR One Pro for $399.
Read the Full FLIR One Pro LT Written Review Here
Learn more at FLIR’s website.