Compact Klein Design Tackles Thick Cables While Taking Up Less Space
The Klein High-Leverage Compact Cable Cutter features long handles and a pivot positioned near the jaws for max leverage. It also packs a fairly compact design. The tool cuts cleanly through thick 1/0 AWG cable but also tucks away comfortably in your tool bag or belt.
10-Second Summary• Model: Klein 63215
• High-leverage design cuts up to 1/0 AWG aluminum and copper cable
• Cuts and removes aluminum metal-clad (MC) cable jacket
• Compact cutter takes up minimal space in the tool bag
• Plastic-dipped handles
• Hot riveted joint
• Custom forged US-made tool steel
• Induction hardened cutting knives
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Price: $19.97
What Can the Klein Compact Cable Cutter do for You?
Klein developed the High-Leverage Compact Cable Cutter specifically for low-effort cutting of up to 1/0 AWG aluminum and copper cable. It can cut and remove aluminum metal-clad cable jacketing.
Yet, even with this sort of cutting power, the Klein 63215 takes up a minimal amount of space. Not only will this free up room on your tool belt, but it makes working in cramped conditions more comfortable.
This steel tool is custom forged in the U.S. It features a hot riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble, and the cutting knives have been induction hardened. Plastic grips provide some comfort when bearing down on thicker cable and wire.
You can pick up the Klein High-Leverage Compact Cable Cutter for around $19.97. It comes with Klein’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.Shop Acme Tools Shop Amazon
Klein Compact Cable Cutter Specs
- Model: Klein 63215
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 1/0 AWG aluminum and copper
- Jaw Capacity: 0.4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Joint Type: Rivet
- Handle Length: 5.1 in.
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 6.5 x 1.9 x 0.6 in.
- Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
- Price: $19.97