PSG HLL LifeLine Provides Fall Arrest and Fall Restraint
Pure Safety Group, known for its efforts almost exclusively in the field of fall protection, has come up with a solution that pulls double duty. The PSG HLL (horizontal lifeline) LifeLine is designed for use in both fall arrest and/or fall restraint applications.
- PSG HLL (horizontal lifeline) LifeLine
- For use in either fall arrest or fall restraint applications
- During a fall, Retractable HLL deploys an extending metal energy absorber to reduce peak loads to anchorage structures
- Can be used as part of a fall restraint system
- Includes 60′ galvanized cable
- Energy absorber indicates when system has been involved in a fall
- Includes single direction tensioner handle that prevents accidental releases
- Hex shaft connects to drill for speed retrieval
- Stainless steel housing and handles
- Accommodates two workers at the same time (130-310 lbs per user)
- Meets OSHA 1910 and 1926 Subpart M standards
Restrain and Arrest
During a fall, the PSG Retractable HLL deploys an extending metal energy absorber that reduces peak loads to anchorage structures. Plus, when the harness has been through a fall, the energy absorber will clearly indicate it to the user.
The PSG HLL LifeLine can also provide fall restraint by preventing workers from reaching the leading edge of a fall hazard.
The main component of the PSG HLL LifeLine is its galvanized 60-foot cable. PSG designed the harness for durable portability, but also for temporary use.
It also includes a single direction tensioner handle that prevents accidental releases. It folds down to lay flat alongside the unit, secured by a magnet to prevent interference. The HLL has a carry handle as well.
The PSG HLL LifeLine features a hex shaft for easy connection to a standard drill, speeding up the retrieval of the lifeline. With extremely low deflections, the HLL creates low fall clearance for users.
The LifeLine features stainless steel housing and handles for corrosion resistance and durability. It can support two workers at the same time at weights between 130 and 310 lbs. per worker.
What Sort of Standards Does the PSG HLL LifeLine Meet?
The Pure Safety Group Retractable HLL LifeLine meets OSHA standards 1910 and 1926 Subpart M and is made for use in any industry that requires working at height.
For more information about the PSG Guardian retractable HLL, visit the website by clicking here, or call 1-800-466-6385.