The CS1000 by Ridgid is the fast, convenient way to record, report and deliver still images and video digitally. Just grab it and go! The CS1000 camera control unit is a purpose-built monitor that allows you to digitally record and report on your inspections in the field. With the CS1000, you have the flexibility you need to take full advantage of digital recording technology.
- Report Writer gives you the ability to generate and deliver a full report on-site with integrated inspection footage and descriptions.
- 12.1″ Daylight Readable Display allows you to easily monitor inspections in bright outdoor environments.
- 3 Modes of Recording lets you take digital stills, capture full frame video in a compressed video format called Auto-log (for smaller video files).
- Integrated Keyboard used for taking notes and storing information about the inspection and customer.
- Software Integrations with SeeSnake HQ and RIDGIDConnect.com allow you to deliver your reports in a wide variety of ways from online video to DVD.
There are two versions of the CS1000, including model 32603 (~$5276) which includes the base display and all of the rugged features mentioned above, including a protective screen cover and the fold-up waterproof keyboard. The CS1000 model 32608 ($5609) includes 2 of Ridgid’s 18V batteries and a charger, ensuring you can power the unit all day long.
The CS1000 is built on the foundation of Ridgid’s recently upgraded LCDPak monitor that is designed for high performance and durability, with lightweight design and battery-powered freedom. The LCDPak now comes with a 12.1″ monitor with enhanced daylight readability.