Season 6 of Milwaukee Heated Gear Brings Ripstop Technology and Longer Run Time
Are we really in season 6 for Milwaukee Heated Gear? Last year we saw the introduction of Milwaukee’s 3 in 1 heated jacket/vest/hood combo. Managing Editor Kenny Koehler will typically be seen wearing his out horse riding with his bride in the winter. This year, Milwaukee Heated Gear gets a boost in durability from Ripstop technology. This combination of 900 Denier Ripstop material and design was all but impossible for even the strongest of us to tear at this year’s Milwaukee New Product Symposium. Additional reinforcement has been placed in high-wear points along the jacket.
Four large pockets on the outer shell (two hand and two chest) offer utility in addition to warmth. You’ll have to stick with black if you want the Ripstop material though. The Realtree camo that has become so popular is still being made from its original material.
“The launch of M12 Heated Ripstop Gear demonstrates Milwaukee’s continued commitment to redefining layering on the jobsite. Drawing inspiration from extensive cold weather observation, we have integrated carbon fiber heating technology with ground up garment design, rugged Ripstop material, and heavy duty construction to deliver a 3in1 Jacket and Vest that set new standards in durability and performance in extreme conditions.”
– Tom Simeone, Director of Product Marketing for Milwaukee Tool
This edition of Milwaukee Heated Gear also features a complete redesign to the women’s jacket. The cut has been optimized to better fit the female figure and styling has been upgraded. Four carbon fiber elements heat the back, collar, and pockets.
We’re also going to see M12 RedLithium 2.0 battery integration. The improved battery offers up to 8 hours of run time. New and upgraded Milwaukee Heated Gear will also benefit from new battery controllers. The USB charger integrated into the controller is now 2.1 amps for faster charging of devices.
Milwaukee’s popular gray Heated Hoodie is going to transition to a darker charcoal color. Like we’ve come to love from Milwaukee Heated Gear, the new products are still machine washable and feature three heat settings.
Milwaukee Heated Gear Season 6 Models
M12 Heated Jackets
- M12 Heated 3in1 Ripstop Jacket (2170 Bare & 2171 Kit): Sizes S-3X NEW (M12 2.0, 2.1A USB)
- M12 Women’s Heated Jacket (2339 Kit): Sizes S-3X NEW (M12 2.0, 2.1A USB)
- M12 Realtree Xtra Camo 3 in 1 Heated Jacket (2386 Bare & 2387 Kit): Sizes S-3X UPGRADE (M12 2.0, 2.1A USB)
- M12 Realtree Xtra Camo Heated Jacket (2392 Bare & 2393 Kit): Sizes S-3X UPGRADE (M12 2.0, 2.1A USB)
- M12 Red Heated Jacket (2390 Bare & 2391 Kit): Sizes S-3X UPGRADE (M12 2.0, 2.1A USB)
- M12 Black Heated Jacket (2394 Bare & 2395 Kit): Sizes S-3X UPGRADE (M12 2.0, 2.1A USB)
- M12 High Visibility Heated Jacket (2347 Kit): Sizes M-4X No Change
M12 Heated Hoodies/Vest
- M12 Heated Ripstop Vest (2172 Bare & 2173 Kit): Sizes S-3X NEW
- M12 Gray Heated Hoodie (2368 Bare & 2369 Kit): Sizes S-3X NEW
- M12 Black Heated Hoodie (2380 Bare & 2381 Kit): Sizes S-3X No Change
- M12 Red Heated Hoodie (2370 Bare & 2371 Kit): Sizes S-3X No Change
- M12 Realtree Xtra Camo Heated Hoodie (2382 Bare & 2383 Kit): Sizes S-3X No Change
- M12 Realtree Max-1 Camo Heated Hoodie (2384 Bare & 2385 Kit): Sizes S-3X No Change
M12 Heated Hand Warmers
- M12 Realtree Xtra Camo Heated Hand Warmer (2321-20 Bare & 2321-21 Kit) No Change
- M12 Black Heated Hand Warmer (2322-20 Bare & 2322-21 Kit) No Change
Check out other Milwaukee heated apparels and gears from our friends over at Acme Tools!