Hilti Nuron Cordless Circular Saw Blows Away its Predecessors
Hilti has been making some of the highest quality cordless tools for a long time. In the circular saw department, they were one of the first to bring a 7 1/4-inch model to the table. However, the cutting speed has lagged a bit in recent years. That all changes with the Hilti Nuron cordless circular saw.
Hilti Nuron Cordless Circular Saw | The Big Deal
The Hilti Nuron SC 30WR-22 is all about redefining your expectations of the performance a Hilti cordless circular saw delivers. A new brushless motor promises staggering improvement with up to three times the cutting speed of any of Hilti’s previous cordless models.
It’s not just RPM, though. With a no-load speed of 4700 RPM, there’s more torque behind it to keep those RPMs high as the saw encounters higher loads.
Then there’s the runtime. Between the Nuron battery and brushless technology, you’re looking at double the runtime of comparable batteries in previous brushed circular saws.
Even though there’s no guide rail currently on Hilti’s website, the manual and video tease that it’s track-compatible.
As you pull the entire package together, it’s a cordless circular saw that’s on a completely different level than anything Hilti has put out before.
- Electronic blade brake
- Rotating dust port
- 2 5/8-inch cutting depth
- Rafter hook
Hilti Nuron Cordless Circular Saw Price
As a bare tool, the Hilti SC 30WR-22 runs $279 and you can build your kit out the way you want from there.
- 2.50Ah (B 22-55): $84.00 each (not recommended due to short runtime)
- 3.95 Ah (B 22-85): $114 each (best balance of performance, runtime, and weight)
- 7.90Ah (B 22-170): $174 each (best for higher performance and longer duration applications)
- 11.85Ah (B 22-255): $204 each (not recommended due to higher weight and larger size)
- C 4-22 (91W) Compact Charger: $39
- C 6-22 (241W) Fast Charger: $84
Hilti backs this circular saw with their 20-2-1 warranty program.
- Model: Hilti SC 30WR-22
- Power Source: Hilti Nuron 22V battery
- Blade Diameter: 7 1/4 in.
- No-Load Speed: 4700 RPM
- Max Cutting Depth: 2 5/8 in. at 90°, 2 in. at 45°
- Max Bevel: 50°
- Weight: 8.2 lbs bare