Take the Kreg 520Pro Pocket Hole Jig Anywhere
We recently covered the Kreg 720 and 720Pro Pocket Hole Jigs, part of the company’s newest line of woodworking solutions. Fleshing out the rest of the line, the Kreg 520Pro Pocket Hole Jig (KPHJ520PRO) offers a versatile and adaptable approach to pocket hole joinery.
What’s the Big Deal?
We really like the versatility and portability of the Kreg 520Pro. Like the 720 and 720Pro models, it lines you up to create really clean pocket hole joinery. However, it employs a unique design that adapts and adjusts to however you need it to.
The Kreg 520Pro Pocket Hole Jig features an intuitive VersaGrip clamping system. The pistol grip rotates 360º to accommodate any building project. A squeeze of the handle secures your 1/2″ to 1-1/2″ material in the clamp while the GripMaxx anti-slip material keeps it from shifting.
We like how easy it looks to use. This system should appeal to hobbyists looking for a quick way to make pocket holes in a variety of materials and applications. We like the available depth of the system as well as the clearly marked measurements.
Kreg 520Pro Pocket Hole Jig Features
- Versatile jig for creating pocket-hole joints in materials from 1/2″ to 1-1/2″ thick
- Intuitive clamping with Versa Grip and a 360°-rotating handle
- Sets up fast with easy-to-use material thickness settings
- GripMaxx anti-slip holds material in place to prevent shift while drilling
Kreg KPHJ520PRO Pricing
You can pick up the Kreg 520Pro from any number of online retailers beginning around February 15. It retails for $99.99 and comes with a 2″ clamp, 100 pocket hole screws, 6″ easy-set drill bit, 6″ driver bit, and material thickness gauge. Kreg warranties the steel drill guides in the guide block for life.
Kreg 520Pro Pocket Hole Jig Specs
- Model: Kreg KPHJ520PRO
- Construction: Impact-resistant construction with steel reinforced spine
- Capacity: Materials from 1/2″ to 1-1/2″
- Warranty: Lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Price: $99.99
For more information about Kreg’s line of pocket hole jigs, click here.