The fight in the cordless compact vacuum class is heating up thanks to better motors and higher capacity motors. The Milwaukee M18 Compact Vacuum (found under model Milwaukee 0882-20) is a bare tool option claiming best in class suction power and offering a solid feature set.
With suction power moving beyond the 30 CFM mark, these small vacuums are able to take a role beyond that of our old Dust Busters. Milwaukee’s 40CFM can legitimately pull most debris from your shop floor and workbench while taking a second job for vehicle cleanup to earn its keep.
The accessory set is what helps make this model so versatile. The Milwaukee M18 Compact Vacuum comes with two wand extensions, a floor tool, crevice tool, and four-foot flexible hose. The removable filter is HEPA rated.
One of the only real complaints we have is that there isn’t a ball connection on the floor tool to make it easy to work around objects in the shop. Aside from that, it’s pretty solid. Be sure to check out the video for the full details!
Milwaukee M18 Compact Vacuum Key Features
- Best in class suction
- Removeable HEPA filter included
- Clear view, easy to empty canister
- Up to 25 minutes of runtime on 5.0 amp hour battery or 43 minutes on 9.0 HD battery
Milwaukee M18 Compact Vacuum Specifications
- Model: Milwaukee 0882-20
- Suction: 40 CFM
- Removable HEPA filter
- Clear view 36 oz. canister
- Inlet Diameter: 1-1/4 in.
- Power Source: 18V M18 RedLithium (not included)
- Runtime: 25 minutes (XC5.0 battery); 43 minutes (High Demand 9.0Ah battery)
- Dimensions: 16 x 7 x 8.6 in.
- Weight 4.22 lbs
- Includes: Extension wands (2), 4 ft. flexible hose, crevice tool, floor tool, and removable HEPA filter
- Price (bare tool): $99.00