Milwaukee Grows Layout Solutions with Magnetic I-Beam Levels
Joining an already robust Milwaukee RedStick level lineup, Milwaukee Magnetic I-Beam Levels promise affordable rock-solid construction and accuracy to tackle tough job sites.
- Models: Milwaukee MLIBM24, MLIBM48, MLIBM78
- Sizes: 24, 48, 78 in.
- All-metal frame
- Integrated pitch vial
- Impact resistant vial cover windows
- Strong magnetic edge
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Available in September 2020
- Prices: $29.99 (24″); $39.99 (48″); $79.99 (78″)
Each of the Milwaukee I-Beam Levels features an all-metal frame and shock-proof vial covers. We hope these vials can withstand drops, bumps, and scrapes without breaking or losing accuracy. Given the company’s experience with concrete screed levels, we would suppose these tools can handle the rigors of daily use.
Integrated Pitch Vials and Magnetic Edge
These levels also feature an integrated pitch vial that lets you easily set 1° and 2° pitches for runoff applications. Line up the bubble with the vertical marks, and you have an instant angle measurement.
Because these Milwaukee levels feature a strong magnetic edge, they should provide a solid hold to any ferrous surface for hands-free use. This comes in very handy when working with steel studs or when constructing metal buildings.
Milwaukee Magnetic I-Beam Levels are made in the USA, and they come in 24″, 48″, and 78″ lengths. Lastly, these include a Limited Lifetime Warranty, and they retail for $29.99, $39.99, and $79.99, respectively. You can expect the levels to hit stores in September 2020.
Milwaukee Magnetic I-Beam Levels
- 24 in. MLIBM24 – Magnetic I-Beam with Pitch Vial Level: $29.99
- 48 in. MLIBM48 – Magnetic I-Beam with Pitch Vial Level: $39.99
- 78 in. MLIBM78 – Magnetic I-Beam with Pitch Vial Level: $79.99