Keep Warm While in Stealth Mode
Those duck blinds and deer stands can get pretty chilly, particularly in the wee morning hours. That’s when you need the Carhartt Hunt Duck Insulated Camo Active Jac. This jacket is constructed from a washed duck fabric and lined with quilted flannel. We know—duck fabric isn’t just for duck hunting—but it definitely keeps you warm. And, with its Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo pattern, you’ll stay nearly invisible when hunting.
- Carhartt Hunt Duck Insulated Camo Active Jac
- 12 oz. 100% ringspun cotton washed duck
- Quilted flannel body lining, quilted nylon sleeve lining
- Thinsulate insulation
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo pattern
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Quilted flannel hood with drawcord
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist
- Two large lower front pockets and two inside pockets
- Regular and Big and Tall sizing available
- Price: $129.99-$144.99
Carhartt Hunt Camo Active Jac Features
The Carhartt Hunt Camo Active Jac features a 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton washed duck outer material. This rugged canvas should stand up to years of outdoor abuse while resisting snags and tears. We’re not huge fans of duck fabric in pants—it makes them a bit stiff to our tastes. For outerwear, however, it’s tough to beat on durability.
The inner materials consist of quilted flannel that goes against your body for warmth. Then, quilted nylon lines each sleeve. This helps you slip the jacket on and off easily. The “Jac” also features an attached quilted flannel-lined hood with a drawcord.
The Carhartt Hunt Camo Active Jac also features 80g 3M Thinsulate featherless insulation for warmth without the weight or bulk.
All of these durable materials are held together by triple-stitched main seams. Rib-knit cuffs and a waistband cinch up the sleeves and waistline to keep out the cold. Carhartt then positioned two large front pockets for warming your hands. Honestly, they look big enough to carry things in as well. They also include two inside pockets for wallets, documents, or a phone.
Sizes and Prices
The Carhartt Hunt Duck Insulated Camo Active Jac comes in a variety of sizes. For regular sizing, you can find Carhartt jackets from Small to 2X. Carhartt also provides Big and Tall sizing. Those sizes range from Large to 3X.
Based on notes from Carhartt, they designed these jackets to be worn over layers. That means they tend to fit a little on the large side, so check those measurements before ordering and take that into account.
As far as pricing goes, you can expect to pay anywhere between $129.99 and $144.99 for the regular Carhartt Hunt Camo Jac sizes. The Big and Tall sizing will likely run a bit more.
Carhartt Hunt Duck Insulated Camo Active Jac Features
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton washed duck
- Quilted flannel body lining for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for easy on and off
- 80g 3M Thinsulate featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camouflage pattern
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Attached quilted-flannel lined hood with drawcord
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist help keep out the cold
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Regular Sizing: Small to 2X
- Big and Tall Sizing: Large (Tall), XL (Tall), 2X (Tall), 3X (Regular)
- Price: $129.99 to $144.99 (Big and Tall sizes may increase price)