Fanttik T8 Apex Portable 65W Two-Way Super-Charging Jump Starter
Not only can the Fanttik T8 Apex jump-start your dead car battery on the side of the road, but it also has the ability to jump-start the rest of your life too. And, according to the company, it can do it very quickly. Hitting the market toward the end of July, the T8 Apex charges everything from car batteries to laptops and phones up to 6x faster than your old power bank.
Fanttik T8 Apex: The Big Deal
This jump starter has a few things going for it; Fanttik calls the T8 Apex “the Most Furious Jump Starter.” It has a 65W charging speed. That’s similar to what you might experience with compact laptop battery chargers.
The Fanttik T8 features 20,000 mAh (74Wh) of capacity. With both USB-A and USB-C ports, you can charge anything with a battery and a USB port anytime, anywhere. For a point of reference, Fanttik claims that you can fully charge a 13-inch Macbook in under 1-1/2 hours.
You’re likely interested in a jump starter as an emergency back-up for when you find yourself in a jam with a dead car battery. In that case, the T8 Apex features upgraded 171º shark clamps. We love this as many battery-powered jump starter clamps simply don’t open wide enough. These wide clamps increase the electrical contact area, potentially boosting the jump start efficiency by 25%.
The Fanttik T8 Apex has the power to jump-start all types of vehicles. If your car or truck uses a 12V battery (and it most likely does), this jump starter should get it up and running. Fanttik tells us that it will jump start up to 8.5L gas engines and 6.0L diesel engines.
Fanttik tells us that you can fully charge the T8 Apex in 2 hours. However, in a pinch, you can start a car with only 5 minutes of charge time. Once charged, you can throw it in your trunk for up to 24 months without having to recharge it.
- Ten key safety features, including a Smartshield Chip that provides short circuit protection, high-temperature protection, and reverse polarity protection
- Onboard flashlight, signal light, and SOS rescue light
- IP65 rated and flame retardant
- 2.8-Inch LCD Display
- 12V DC, USB-A, and USB-C ports
- Includes jump starter, booster clamps, USB-C cable x2, accessories bag
Fanttik T8 Apex Jump Starter Price
You can expect the Fanttik T8 Apex Jump Starter to become available, either through the Fanttik website or on Amazon, on July 30, 2021.
Fanttik T8 Apex Jump Starter Specifications
- Starting Current: 2,000 Amps
- Compatibility: 12V Vehicles
- Internal Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 20,000mAH (74Wh/3.7V)
- Input USB-C: 5V/3A; 9V/3A; 12V/3A; 15V/3A; 20V/2.25A
- Output USB-C: 5V/3A; 9V/3A; 12V/3A; 15V/3A; 20V/2.25A
- Output USB-A: 5V/3A; 9V/3A; 12V/1.5A
- Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 122ºF
- Working Temperature: 14ºF to 131ºF
- Charging Temperature: 32ºF to 113ºF
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 3.7 x 1.83 in.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Price: $109