Milwaukee Tick Tool & Equipment Tracker Video Review
The Milwaukee Tick Tool & Equipment Tracker does a nice job within its limitations. But there’s been a lot of confusion since it first came out and we’re here to clear that up for you.
So what exactly does the Milwaukee Tick do and where can you use it?
First of all, it’s not a GPS tracker. That’s the Holy Grail of tool tracking, but there’s not enough battery power to allow it in such a small tracker. The Tick takes advantage of Bluetooth technology and Milwaukee’s mesh network within the One-Key system to help track down your tools.
Check out the video for all the details. Or if you are more of a reader than a video watcher, take a look at our written overview.
Milwaukee Tick Tool and Equipment Tracker Key Features
- Attach with glue, screw, rivet, or strap
- Survives everything with weather, water, dust, and protection
- 1-year run time with replaceable CR2032 battery
- Tracking powered by the One-Key App
- Over 100′ signal strength
- Location signal wakes up sleeping or backgrounded app
Milwaukee Tick Tool and Equipment Tracker Specifications
- Power Source: 3V CR2032 Lithium-ion coin cell
- Tracking System: Milwaukee One-Key
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 2.13 x 0.49 x 1.88 in.
- Run Time: 1-year
- Warranty: 1 year
- Signal Range: > 100 feet
- Weight: 0.05 pounds
- Price: $29 (single), $99 (4-pack), $219 (10-pack), $999 (50-pack)