Last Updated on May 26, 2020
Milwaukee NPS 2017 (that’s New Product Symposium) showcased the latest and upcoming tools for the next 6 months from the popular Pro brand. As usual, Pro Tool Reviews made the trip to cover the show on social media and gather our thoughts to give you an idea of what’s hot.
For our video coverage, we chose the top 10 tools we saw at Milwaukee NPS 2017 that we think you’ll be wanting to get your hands on the most. Storage, plumbing, and concrete solutions take center stage. But there’s also new cordless tools to consider for construction and automotive.
In no particular order – since we know y’all have different priorities – here’s what we think are the most standout products to look forward to. Check out the video for more details and you know we’ll be getting these and so much more in the hands of our Pros for their review as they hit the market.
Top 10 Tools at Milwaukee NPS 2017
- Milwaukee PackOut – Portable Modular Storage System
- Milwaukee M12 Fuel Drill/Impact Driver Redesign – More Compact
- Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hackzall – Finally, a Brushless Motor
- Milwaukee M18 Fuel High Torque Impact Wrench with One-Key – 1/2″ Drive with 1400 ft-lbs of Nut Busting Torque
- Milwaukee M18 Fuel 7-1/4″ Miter Saw and Stand – at 21 Pounds, Trim Carpenters Will Rejoice
- Milwaukee M18 Radius Site Light with Charger and One-Key – 9000 Lumens of Battery-Powered Light
- Milwaukee M12 AirSnake – This Will Save Plumbers a Ton of Time
- Milwaukee OSHA Ready Solutions – Dust Extraction, Dust Shrouds, and Vacuum Bits
- Milwaukee RedStick Concrete Level – Smooth and Check if it’s Level with One Tool
- Milwaukee Carbide Cutting Solutions – Sawzall Blades and Hole Saws
- Bonus Coverage – What’s Next for Milwaukee?