The newest addition to Exmark’s propane-fueled commercial mower line is the 60-inch version of its Exmark Vantage S-Series propane stand-on mower. The Exmark Vantage S-Series propane-fueled stand-on riding mower is powered by Kohler Command Pro PCV740 V-Twin EFI engine. The engine offers professional-grade design, which uses automotive-style closed-loop electronic fuel injection that eliminate carburetor-related issues, Its automotive-style closed-loop electronic fuel injection also automatically adjust to load, weather and altitude for better performance every day. Plus, the Kohler Command Pro’s EFI design offers car-like ease of starting.
The Exmark Vantage S-Series propane stand-on mower offers UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting deck. The 60-inch cutting deck features Exmark’s patented flow-control baffles for quality cut results. The new Vantage S-Series mower offers a heavy-duty welded construction and high-strength 7-gauge spindle for long-term durability.
“The 60-inch Vantage S-Series Propane will give these customers the cutting width they need to maximize productivity, combined with the cost-saving advantage of our cutting-edge Kohler EFI propane powerplant. It’s a win-win situation. More productivity combined with lower cost equals greater profit. It’s as simple as that.”
– Daryn Walters, Exmark Director of Marketing
Exmark Vantage S-Series Propane Stand-on Mower Features
In addition, the Exmark Vantage S-Series propane-fueled stand-on riding mower also offers maintenance-reducing features that include sealed, no-maintenance spindles and Exmark’s patented spherical bearing design idler arm pivots.
The 52-inch Exmark Vantage S-Series propane stand-on mower was launched in response to a need for a larger propane-fueled stand-on rider. Combined with the traditionally reliable Kohler EFI propane powerplant, the Vantage S-Series Propane should spend a lot more time cutting than being maintained.
To get more information about the 60-inch Exmark Vantage S-Series propane-fueled stand-on riding mower, click here.
Exmark Vantage S-Series Stand-on Mower Quick Features
- Kohler Command Pro PCV740 V-Twin EFI propane engine
- Kohler EFI propane powerplant delivers increased fuel economy and performance combined with reduced emissions
- EFI design offers car-like ease of starting – just turn the key and go
- Automotive-style closed-loop electronic fuel injection, eliminate carburetor-related issues
- UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting deck
UltraCut Series 4 Deck Features
- Deck: 5.5″ depth. 4-point suspension. Full-floating
- 10-gauge steel top
- 7-gauge steel side skirt.
- (3) 7-gauge steel reinforcement rings at spindle mounting area excludes LZE 48″ & 52″ models
- Heavy-duty trim side wear guard excludes 48″ models
- Lazer Z E- & S-Series, Pioneer S-Series & Vantage: No maintenance spindles are sealed and non-greasable
- .75″ diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98″) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver
- Turf Tracer X-Series: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles
- Turf Tracer X-Series: 5.40″ diameter cutter housing with .75″ diameter splined blade driver and 1.0″ diameter spindle shaft
- 18,500 fpm blade tip speed
- Patented flow-control baffles
- Patented spherical bearing design on idler arms requires only annual greasing excludes Pioneer S-Series 60″
- Lazer Z E- & S-Series, Pioneer S-Series & Vantage: High-strength polymer belt covers
- Turf Tracer X-Series: Steel belt covers
- No-maintenance, sealed ball bearings
- Flexible discharge chute reduces impact damage of trees and other obstacles
- Coned anti-scalp rollers