Klein Vented and Non-Vented Hard Hats with Headlamp
New Klein vented and non-vented hard hats address electricians and everyone else who needs head protection. For some job sites, this part of your safety workwear simply isn’t optional. We immediately liked the selection and options for these new hard hats. Class E non-vented hard hats are built for electricians and linemen. These hats are tested up to 20kV and meet ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD) standards. Use them anywhere electrical protection is required.
The Klein Class C vented hard hats feature adjustable vents that can be opened or closed. You get some air circulation while still meeting the same safety standards. They just don’t carry a recommendation for electrical use since you’d have an added ingress point.
All of the new hardhats include a breathable, padded sweat-wicking band and top pad. These are made with anti-microbial and odor control materials.
As we’d expect, you can adjust the hat with one hand using the rear control knob. The knob even pivots to stay clear of bandanas or ponytails.
In all, there are ten new Klein hard hats that can be broken down as follows:
Klein Non-Vented Hard Hats (Class E)
- 60100 White Cap Style – $36.77
- 60107 White Cap Style with LED Light – $48.43
- 60900 Orange Cap Style with LED Light – $39.99
- 60400 White Full Brim Style – $37.79
- 60406 White Full Brim Style with LED Light – $49.99
Klein Vented Hard Hats
- 60105 White Cap Style – $34.99
- 60113 White Cap Style with LED Light – $49.99
- 60901 Orange Cap Style with LED Light – $52.41
- 60401 White Full Brim Style – $41.23
- 60407 White Full Brim Style with LED Light – $58.75
Klein Hard Hat Shared Features
All 10 of the new Klein hard hats have the following features:
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-15; EN397:2012+A1:2012-Lateral Deformation (LD) standards
- Breathable, padded sweat-wicking band and top pad
- One-handed adjustment with large knob ratchet mechanism
- Flexible, open-frame suspension
- Rear neck pad
- Tested for reverse donning
- Universal accessory slots on both sides
- Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back
- Compatible with Hardhat Headlamp (KHH56220) or Rechargeable Auto-Off Headlamp (56034)
- Cap Style and Full Brim styles available
- Includes user guide and reflective stickers
We’ve seen lots of hard hats come to market, including models from manufacturers who never made them before. While vented hard hats aren’t new—this is the first time Klein has offered them. We also like the way Klein has provided accessory mounts on the sides, rear, and front. While a hardhat LED headlamp option (KHH56220) exists across the entire line, you can also affix the Klein Rechargeable Auto-Off Headlamp (Cat. No. 56034). With the 10 models available, you can get just about anything you need. Everything except an orange full-brim model, that is!
Products from Amazon.com
Klein Tools 56402 Cap Visor Clip Light, LED Clip on Light, Pivoting Head, 2 x AAA Batteries IncludedPrice: $20.54Was: $21.00