Decked made a name for itself with its innovative drawer system design. We were curious, so we caught up with our resident rancher and country singer, Eli Mosley, to install one in his F-150 to see what the fuss is all about.
Want to read about it instead? See our Decked Drawer System Review here!
- 200-pound capacity in each drawer
- 2000-pound capacity on top of the box
- Super-smooth drawer operation
- Optional drawer locks add an extra layer of security
- Wide range of accessories you can add (several included with purchase)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Drop-in bedliners have to come out prior to installation
- Cannot install with a truck tool box unless you have an 8-foot bed
Between its well-thought-out design, load capacity, durability, and ease of use, the Decked Truck Bed Drawer System earns two big thumbs up from our team. It masterfully accomplishes its goal of adding organization without losing the functionality of your truck bed. The design team clearly put a lot of effort into anticipating the needs of truck owners and its Made in the USA production adds to its appeal.