A Welder for All Skill Levels
Whether you’ve been at it for years or just starting out with a career in welding, the Miller Multimatic 235 has all the tools you need to get the job done easily. It allows welders of all skill levels to work with MIG, flux-cored, stick, and DC TIG applications. Miller has designed this welder to set up quickly, getting operators up and running with max efficiency and confidence.
- Model: Miller Multimatic 235 Multiprocess Welder – 240V
- Multiprocess Capabilities of MIG, Flux-Cored, DC Lift Arc TIG, and DC Pulsed TIG
- Easy to understand interface
- Auto-Set Elite
- MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock MDX consumables
- Optional EZ-Latch running gear
- Warranty: 3 years
- Price: $2,199
Versatility is the name of the game for the Miller Multimatic 235. Its multiprocess capabilities tackle MIG, flux-cored, DC lift arc TIG, and DC-pulsed TIG welding applications.
It features Miller’s Gun-On-Demand, which allows you to pull the trigger and go with your MIG gun or Spoolgun. The system automatically detects and recalls the voltage, as well as the wire feed speed of the active gun.
It features an easy-to-understand interface. A 4.3″ color LCD screen makes proper setup and parameter selection simple so you can spend more time actually welding, rather than setting up.
The Miller Multimatic 235 also includes the Auto-Set feature. Basically, this is a selection of predefined weld settings that let you set up the job at hand with a minimal amount of tinkering. The benefits of this for both seasoned Pros and apprentices seem obvious enough.
The Miller Multimatic 235 also features an MDX-250 MIG gun with Acculock MDX consumables. The Acculock liner loads from the front and locks in place to make sure your wire feeds properly. Bernard Acculock MDX contact tips provide excellent ARC performance. The gun also features a rubber overmold and ball-in-socket design to reduce hand fatigue.
With all this versatility, the Miller Multimatic 235 covers the same ground as multiple machines. In and of itself, this makes taking the welder to where the work is a whole lot less strenuous. It also doesn’t hurt that Multimatic 235 only weighs in at 63 lbs.
But, Miller has also designed the Multimatic welder to trasport easily by itself or with running gear or a cart. As an option, you can purchase the EZ-Latch running gear. These latches secure the welder to running gear. You just need to loosen the retaining knob and rotate the latches to disengage the welder from the running gear.
Miller MultiMatic 235 vs 255 Welders
|Feature||Multimatic 235||Multimatic 255|
|Mild/Stainless||24 ga. 3/8 in.||24 ga. 1/2 in.|
|Aluminum||18 ga. 3/8 in.||18 ga. 1/2 in.|
|Input Power||240 (204–276 V)||208–575 V|
|Output Power||22.5 V at 170 A||25.5 V at 230 A|
|Amperage Range||20–235 A||5–350 A|
|12-inch Wire Spool||X||X|
|Program Memory Settings||X|
|Color LCD Display||X||X|
The Miller Multimatic 235 Multiprocess Welder starts at $2,199, available now directly from Miller. It comes with a 3-year warranty, but also includes these additions:
- Power source with 7 ft. (2.1 m) power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/ Miller® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) cable w/electrode holder & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable w/clamp & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Extra contact tips
- .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) reversible drive rolls
- Material thickness gauge
For more information about the Miller Multimatic 235 Welder, visit Miller by clicking here.
Miller Multiprocess Welder Specs
- Model: Multimatic 235 Multiprocess Welder – 240V
- Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240 V, 208 V
- Phase: 1-Phase
- Input HZ: 50/60Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Max Open Circuit: 54 VDC
- Portability: Handles, optional running gear/cart
- Weld Output: CC/CV
- Warranty: 3 years
- Price: $2,199