With a Vanguard 810cc EFI engine, the Ferris IS 2100Z zero turn mower reduces fuel consumption by up to 25 percent. Actually, you can also pair the IS 2100Z mower with Ferris’ dual commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 transaxle system along with your choice of engine options from Kawasaki and Kohler, or Vanguard. The Ferris IS 2100Z zero turn mower is equipped with iCD cutting system, which has a striping kit. There’s also an improved side discharge through its deck opening feature.
Besides its fully serviceable commercial hydro-gear transaxles and iCD cutting system, the Ferris IS 2100Z zero turn mower offers a quick foot-operated deck lift with adjustable pedal to quickly adjust the cut height in 1/4-inch increments from 1.75 to 5 inches. It also offers a patented Farris lawn mower suspension system that uses adjustable rear and independent front coil-over-shocks.
The Ferris IS 2100Z zero turn mower has smooth controls with convenient access to the top of the deck for easy service and cleaning. A flip-up seat also provides easy access to serviceable components. Underneath the seat all of the belt and blade part numbers are referenced for easy replacement. There are cast-iron (61-inch) or aluminum (52-inch) grazeable spindles for simple maintenance. The Ferris IS 2100Z zero turn mower can mow up to 5 acres per hour and cuts at speeds up to 10 mph.
The Ferris IS 2100Z zero turn mower’s coil-over-shocks and all suspension-related components are backed by 4-year limited warranty.
Ferris IS 2100Z Zero Turn Mower Key Features
- iCD Cutting System
- Deck widths in 52″ and 61″ options
- Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal
- Patented lawn mower suspension
- Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 transaxles deliver power and durability
- Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service
- Smooth, precision controls w/pillow block bearings on control mounts
- Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency
- Up to 10 mph ground speed, reverse 6 mph
- Cast-iron (61″ model) or aluminum (52″) greaseable spindles
- Flip-up seat provides easy access to serviceable components
- 2+2 year limited warranty
- Engine: Vanguard 810cc
- Power: 26 gross HP
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel tank: 11 gal.
- Cutting width (in): 52 or 61-inches
- Cutting height: 1.75 – 5 in.
- Spindles: Aluminum greaseable
- Deck: iCD Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-4400 transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Drive axles: 1.375 in.
- Caster tires: 13 x 5-6 in.
- Drive tires: 24 x 9.5-12 in.
- Max speed: 10 mph
- Speed (rev): 0-5 mph
- Length: 82.5 in.
- Width (deflector down/up): 67 / 57 in.
- Weight: 1223 lbs
- Seat: Premium mid-back seat with arm rests, adjustable before and after positioning
- Instrumentation: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- ROPS: Standard 180° foldable
- Warranty (Engine): 3-year limited
- Warranty: 4-year limited warranty or 500 hours (90 days on belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades)
To get more information about this zero turn mower, visit Farris’ site here.