The John Deere Z915B zero turn mower is part of ZTrak Z900 B Series of mowers. It’s powered by a 25 hp (18.6 kW) gas engine, an air-cooled, vertical shaft engine. The Z915B engine is loaded with features such as overhead valve design for better fuel efficiency, full-pressure lubrication with full-flow filter that reduces engine wear, easy-access dual element air filter, and a 15-amp alternator.
The John Deere Z915B zero turn mower features a Deluxe comfort seat that comes standard on all Z900 Series mowers. The Z915B uses durable 7-Iron II decks pressed from a single piece of steel. One benefit of the 7-Iron II mower deck is the wide and high discharge opening. This provides even clipping dispersal for an excellent finished appearance.
A hydrostatic drive train on the John Deere Z915B zero turn mower provides better cooling and there’s easy access for maintenance. Its hydrostatic drive features two 13-cc unitized hydraulic pumps which are combined with commercial-grade, heavy-duty wheel motors into a single unit. To eliminate downtime and reduce the cost of operation, the John Deere Z915B model offers the optional Michelin X Tweel Turf rear tire solution. We got to check out this mower at the 2015 GIE Expo last year and found the technology to be nifty, though there was significant vibration at higher speeds.
The John Deere Z915B zero turn mower is backed by a 3-year bumper-to-bumper warranty.
John Deere Z915B Zero Turn Mower Key Features
- 25 hp (18.6-kW) commercial grade engine
- Durable 7-Iron II decks pressed from a single piece of steel
- Three-year bumper-to-bumper warranty
- Durable hydrostatic drive train for better cooling and easy access
- Michelin X Tweel Turf rear tire option
- Engine Model: CV742
- Horsepower: 25 hp; 18.6 kW at 3600 rpm
- Displacement: 45.6 cu in.; 747 cc
- Crankcase capacity: With filter 2.0 qt; 1.9 L
- Oil filter: Full flow, replaceable
- Lubrication: Full pressure
- Cooling: Air
- Air cleaner: Heavy-duty canister type with safety element
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel consumption: 1.1-1.9 gal./hr (typical)
- Fuel tank capacity: 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Fuel tank switch/shut-off valve
- Electrical system charge system: 15 amp
- Battery voltage: 12 V
- Cold cranking: 300 amps
- Hour meter: Standard, digital
- Operator presence starting system: Brake-N-Go (hand)
- Price: $8,259
As for drivetrain, tires, PTO, mower decks, blades, wheels, and dimensions specifications and know more about John Deere Z915B Zero Turn Mower, visit their site.