The Poulan Pro P54ZXT zero turn mower uses a 22 HP Briggs & Stratton Professional Series engine. The zero turn radius mower comes with a 46-inch twin blade stamped and reinforced steel deck. It supports collect, mulch, and side ejection modes. The Poulan Pro P54ZXT has a deck thickness of 13-gauge, and cutting height between 1.5 and 4-inches with six cutting height steps. There are three anti-scalp wheels.
The Poulan Pro P54ZXT zero turn mower uses a hand-operated deck lifting system. It includes a digital hour meter, nose roller, and easy-to-operate dual levers with foam padded hand grips. In addition, this Poulin Pro mower offers a dual hydro-gear EZT drive system with 10 cc pump displacement and fan-cooled pumps. Max forward speed is 8 MPH, so you may not going to want to run this on larger lawns where time is money.
Poulan Pro P54ZXT Zero Turn Mower Specifications
- Engine: Kohler 26 hp
- Engine cooling: Air
- Fuel Type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 5 gal. (side)
- Full pressure engine lubrication
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT 3100 hydrostatic transmission
- Pump displacement 10 cc, fan-cooled
- Speed (max): 8 mph
- Speed (reverse): 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting deck: 54 in. stamped, reinforced 11-gauge
- Cutting methods: Collect/mulch/side ejection
- Cutting height: 1.5 – 4 inch, 12 steps
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Clutch rating: 90 ft. lbs.
- Blades 3
- Blade-tip speed: 18500 fpm
- Anti-scalp wheels
- Nose roller
- Deck lifting system: Manual, foot assisted
- Spindle/mandrel: Aluminium, vented
- Greasable mandrels
- Deck Wash Port
- Seat: 18″ vinyl high back w/armrests
- Hour meter
- Tires (front): 13×6.5-6 in.
- Tires (rear): 22×10-10 in.
- Wheelbase 49 in.
- Length: 75.5 in.
- Width (chute up/down): 57/67.5 in.
- Height (ROPS down): 42 in.
- Weight: 694 lbs
- Productivity: 3.7 acres/hr
- Warranty (homeowner): 2-year limited (10-year reinforced deck)
- Warranty (commercial): 1-year limited
To learn more about P54ZXT Zero Turn Mower, visit Poulan Pro site.