DeWalt set the standard in job site radio sound quality with their ToughSystem Music+ Charger a couple of years ago. The new DeWalt 12V/20V Max Bluetooth Speaker looks to build on that legacy with a more compact package and a wider array of power options.
- Model: DeWalt DCR010
- 3 power sources: 12V Max/20V Max batteries or AC
- Does not charge batteries
- Up to 100-foot range with Bluetooth connection
- 2 speakers plus a bass reflex port
- No built in radio
The DeWalt 12V/20V Max Bluetooth Speaker has a fairly compact size and includes two speakers that DeWalt says will give you a rich audio experience in stereo. Plus, it includes an extended bass feature to really flesh out the lower frequencies.
The speaker attaches to your phone via Bluetooth and has a range of around 100 feet if you have a direct line of sight. If Bluetooth isn’t an option for you, this speaker does include an auxiliary input. Additionally, it includes a USB port that you can charge your phone with.
However, one of the features that sets the DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker apart from some of the other job site radios revolves around its versatility. To power this speaker, users can use either DeWalt’s 12V Max or 20V Max battery. If neither of those options does anything for you, you can also plug the speaker into AC power with the included power cable.
Unlike the Music+ Charger system, you won’t be able to charge your batteries on this model. There’s also no built-in AM/FM radio.
The DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker retails for $99. It includes DeWalt’s 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service agreement, and 90-day money back guarantee.
DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker Features
- Dual speakers for rich stereo sound
- Bluetooth connectivity – 100ft range
- Convenient carry handle with phone holder
- Play/pause, skip tracks, and control volume from speaker
- Bass reflex port enhances low-frequency performance
DeWalt Bluetooth Speaker Specs
- Model Number: DCR010
- Auxiliary Ports Included: Yes
- Bluetooth Capability: Yes
- Height: 6″
- Width: 10″
- Weight: 4 lbs
- System: 20V Max/12V Max/120VAC
- Warranty: 3-Year
- MSRP: $89.00