Titan Elite 3000 Sealed Hydraulic Airless Sprayer
Titan announced the Elite 3000 electric sealed hydraulic airless sprayer, a versatile one-gun sprayer that delivers consistency and simple operation. It comes outfitted with PermaStroke Technology, eliminating any pistons, packings, or clutch to wear out. Titan has designed the Elite 3000 to spray up to 100 gallons per week. This should be a good fit for many professional paint contractors as well as property maintenance managers and general contractors.
- Model: Titan Elite 3000
- PermaStroke Technology delivers up to 3300 PSI
- No pistons, packings, cylinder, or clutch to wear out and replace
- Sureflo pusher valve releases stuck lower ball valve without needing a hammer
- Field serviceable with only two parts to wear out and change
- Multi-position cart allows for low rider siphon or high rider direct immersion set-up
- 10″ pneumatic tires
- Warranty: Limited lifetime (motor and electric fluid pump)
- Price: $2,498
What’s the Big Deal?
The PermaStroke Technology that comes with the Titan Elite 3000optimizes the flow rate at all pressure settings. It even works when using smaller tips or when spraying coatings that are prone to shearing. It can crank out up to 3,300 PSI.
Bearing all that in mind, it seems particularly interesting that this sprayer lacks any pistons, packings, or clutches. In fact, only the inlet and outlet valves should ever need replacing. Even better, you can manage these cartridge-style parts in the field using common hand tools. Titan feels good enough about the durability and lifespan of the fluid pump and electric motor that they offer a lifetime warranty.
The Titan Elite 3000 works as a high-rider direct-fed configuration, or you can convert it to a low-rider for siphon-feeding. It features a telescoping handle and hose-wrap, as well as two on-cart tip holders.
For maneuverability, twin 10-inch semi-pneumatic tires make it easy to move the Elite 3000 over rougher surfaces. It even features a Sureflo pusher valve, which guarantees the sprayer primes without you having to knock the lower ball loose with a hammer.
The Titan Elite 3000 includes the RX-Pro gun, TR1 517 Tip, and 1/4″ x 50′ Airless Hose. It comes with Titan’s lifetime warranty on the fluid pump and retails for $2,498. For more information, including how to go about finding a Titan dealer, click here.
What is Titan Saying About the Elite 3000?
The new Elite 3000 leverages Titan’s expertise in sealed hydraulic sprayers, building on the success of our Elite 3500 gas-powered model. The Elite 3000 is packed with proven technologies for a professional finish, minimal maintenance, and simple cleanup. It’s built Titan tough and will become another ‘go-to’ Titan sprayer for many painting contractors.
—Chris Noto, product director for Titan
Titan Elite 3000 Sealed Hydraulic Airless Sprayer Specs
- Part Number: 2402333
- GPM | LPM: 0.60 GPM | 2.3 LPM
- Max Operating Pressure: 3300 PSI | 22.8 MPa
- Max Tip Size – 1 Gun – Electric: 0.025″
- Motor: 1.2 HP DCX
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Recommended Gallons Per Week: 100-150
- Included: RX-Pro Gun, TR1 517 Tip, 1/4″ x 50′ Airless Hose
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty (motor and electric fluid pump)
- Price: $2,498