For the PTR crew, we’re all about tool, but man, do we love to eat! We got our hands on the Stok Gridiron Grill to cook up some burgers while we got some work done. This isn’t your typical 4-burner back porch grill like the Stok Quattro, though.
As part of the Stok lineup, it can handle the majority of the inserts that define the brand. I use the griddle, pizza stone, vegetable tray, and smoker most frequently. Where the Stok Gridiron breaks away from the norm is that it’s portable. It folds up for transportation in a similar fashion to Ridgid’s MS-UV miter saw stand and even sports a similar color.
Don’t Mess Around: Check out our best grill article for our top recommendations!
Breaking away from the standard propane grill even further, it uses a 1-pound propane can rather than the 20-pounds ones on most. This is great to keep the weight down whether you’re tailgating, camping, or simply on the jobsite.
Stok paid attention to the way this grill is going to be used and made sure that it locks down so the lid isn’t flying open and the grate isn’t going crazy inside. Check out the video for a closer look!
Stok Gridiron Grill Key Features
- Porcelain-coated cast-iron grill grate
- Built-in side table for added convenience
- Quick-start electric ignitor
- Integrated temperature gauge
- Collapsible stand for storage and portability
- Firebox hood can be lock for easy transport
Stok Gridiron Grill Specifications
- Model: Stok Gridiron
- Heating Power: 15,000 BTU
- Cooking Surface: 338 sq-inch
- When Grill is Folded: 40″ x 12.5″
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Propane
- Ignition Type: Battery pilot
- Front/Side Shelf: Fixed
- Uses: 1 lb. LP Tank (disposable and sold separately)
- Weight: 57 lbs
- Warranties: 2-year limited grill, 10-year limited burner
- Price: $162 at The Home Depot