Sometimes you need a little portable power, and the Ryobi RYi2200 2200 watt Inverter Generator is both little and portable. It runs on gasoline and provides quiet, easy power for camping (glamping), tailgating, parties, and more.
Ryobi RYi2200 Features
This 22″ long by 22″ tall generator provides 1,800 running watts that you can have at your disposal. Ryobi claims the new generator is as quiet as a normal conversation and provides clean power for even the most sensitive electronics.
The RYi2200 is also parallel-kit capable. That means that you can link two of them together for twice the power. It was designed with fuel efficiency in mind, and it even has rear wheels and an extending handle to make it easy to get on and off the job site (or camping site for that matter).
The Ryobi RYi2200 price is right ($599), and with a 3-year warranty, this might not be a bad product to have at the ready.
- On-Board Monitoring System – Power, Over Load, Low Oil Alerts
- Wheels and Extendable Handle for Easy Transport
- Parallel Kit Capable – Combine Two Units for Twice the Power (sold separately)
- Super Quiet: Quieter than a conversation
- Clean Power: Safe for sensitive electronics
- Auto-Idle: Runs longer, saves fuel when less power is required
- 3 Step Easy Starting: Choke, pull start cord and run