The Exmark Laser Z E-Series Zero Turn Mower is designed for professional landscape contractors with features like a welded, heavy duty, tubular steel one-piece body frame. Available engine options include Kawasaki V-Twin engines and the Kohler Command EFI engine. Its Exmark hydro drive system offers an easy to change belt and is simplified with no hoses to leak. The Ultracut series 4 cutting deck uses a maintenance-free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. Exmark’s patented bearing design on the idler arm pivots only need annual maintenance.
All Exmark Laser Z E-Series mowers have on-board diagnostics. You can check vital functions right on the digital LCD screen. It gives you easy to access information including an electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning, battery voltage indicator, hour meter, and OPC safety switch monitoring. The Exmark Laser Z E-Series mower also comes equipped with a full-suspension seat for more comfortable mowing.
Besides its grease-less spindles, the Exmark Laser Z E-Series zero turn mower only has 4 grease points and only requires annual greasing. The gas-powered models also have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
The Exmark Laser Z E-Series mowers are available in 60-inch and 72-inch cutting widths. The rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control and low noise. This feature also has the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator free of debris.
Exmark Laser Z E-Series Zero Turn Mower Key Features
- Hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt
- Unibody Frame
- On-board diagnostics, check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen
- Ultracut Series 4 deck, full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver
- Patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service
- Four grease points for annual greasing
- Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location
- Rear discharge deck
- Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths
- Tool-less belt removal (deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools)
For Exmark Laser Z E-Series there are 14 models, check the list below. For more information and specifications of these models, visit the Exmark site.