Last Updated on July 11, 2023
Husqvarna CEORA Puts A Futuristic Spin On Professional Turf Care
We’re big fans of the technology surrounding autonomous lawn care equipment, and robotic lawn mowers are among the most up-and-coming innovations in this sector. We’re taking a look at the Husqvarna CEORA Robotic Mower to see how it takes the concept of a robotic mower and raises the bar for professional turf maintenance.
Husqvarna CEORA Robotic Mower Performance
- Up to 18-acre service area
- Charging system: Automatic
- 26.8-inch cutting width
- Maximum cutting height: approximately 2.8 inches
- Minimum cutting height: approximately 0.8 inches
- Wire-free area management with EPOS technology
- Object detection and avoidance
The CEORA employs Husqvarna’s EPOS (Exact Positioning Operating System) technology, which is a satellite-based system that enables the mower to work within virtual boundaries without the need for underground wire installation. You can control your cutting areas and schedule via the Husqvarna Fleet Services app.
With the mower’s 49Ah battery capacity, it can cover an area of up to 18 acres. Plus, it automatically travels back to the charging station when it senses a low battery.
Husqvarna CEORA Robotic Mower Design Notes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48.8 x 42.5 x 17.3 inches
- Weight: 160 pounds
- LED warning lights provide visibility in any lighting condition
- Sharp, razor-like cutting blades
- Low noise
- Cutting deck turns vertically for easy maintenance and cleaning
Husqvarna designed the CEORA for large, green spaces with an unobstructed sky. They recommend it for places like sports fields, golf courses, city parks, and commercial properties.
Husqvarna CEORA Robotic Mower Price
Since this is a premium, professional lawn care solution, you can expect the price to run you a pretty penny (or a few). The CEORA starter kit retails for 32,829.94 MSRP and includes all the recommended accessories for installation and use. You get the CEORA mower, the charging station and its support plate, a wheel brush kit, and an EPOS reference station to get you started.