The Milwaukee Quik-Lok attachment system is a multi-head solution that includes a power head, string trimmer, edger, pole saw, and articulating hedge trimmer. Using the 8.0Ah High Output battery pack as its primary power source, it’s an all-in-one product to handle everything the mower can’t.
- 16″ string trimmer – $109 attachment (49-16-2717), $229 with power head (2825-20ST), $329 kit with 8.0 Ah battery (2825-21ST)
- 10″ pole saw – $164 attachment (49-16-2720), $399 kit with powerhead and 8.0 Ah battery (2825-21SP)
- 8″ edger – $109 attachment (49-16-2718)
- 20″ articulating hedge trimmer – $164 attachment (49-16-2719)
- 3′ extension – $54 (49-16-2721)
- Shoulder strap – $19.97 (49-16-2722)
- Replacement pole saw chain – $17.97 (49-16-2723)
From the beginning of the M18 Fuel OPE launch, Milwaukee has said they’re targeting Pros who need battery-powered options to supplement their gas equipment in noise and emission-restricted areas. While we don’t see a lot a Pros use a multi-head system, this might just be the ticket as a supplemental tool.
The bigger appeal is for homeowners. Each of these tools is very effective at what it does and it really is a fine all-in-one system to cover the jobs in between mowing and blowing.
Read the Full Milwaukee Quik-Lok Attachment System Written Review Here