Hilti TE 2000-AVR Breaker Video
Tired of breaking rocks all day with an underpowered breaker? Or one that’s just too dadgum heavy? No worries, because at this past year’s World of Concrete event in Las Vegas, Nevada, Hilti showed off their upcoming solution. The Hilti TE 2000-AVR Breaker combines power and performance into a machine that’s about half the weight as their full-size model.
Hilti made this breaker as a compromise between the TE 1000 and the TE 2000; at 32 lbs, the Hilti TE 2000-AVR offers more portability than the heavier model. However, it still delivers 26 ft-lbs of energy and 1800 impacts per minute.
It comes with a removable power cord to make field replacement easy as well as Hilti’s vibration reduction. This makes for a more comfortable demolition experience that won’t rattle the teeth out of your head. It also works with Hilti’s dust removal module and all of the TE-S style chisels and accessories.
The Hilti TE 2000-AVR Breaker retails for $1899 for the bare tool or $1999 for the tool with the trolley cart. For more information, check it out at the Hilti site.
Hilti TE 2000-AVR Features
- OSHA 1926.1153 Table 1 compliant when used with the TE DRS-B dust removal system and a Hilti vacuum cleaner
- Very low weight makes the tool easy to handle and maneuver in medium-duty concrete demolition jobs
- Versatile, easy to operate, easy to transport and ready for use in minutes
- Longer service intervals and prolonged lifespan thanks to the brushless, maintenance-free SR motor
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy replacement of damaged/broken cords
Hilti TE 2000-AVR Specs
- Full Hammering Frequency: 1800 IPM
- Single Impact Energy: 26 ft-lbs
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Max Chiseling Performance: 866 in³/min
- A-weighted Emission Sound Pressure Level: 77dB
- Dimensions: 28.8 x 22.6 x 5.7″